Dr. Lindsay B. Eastman and his team of professionals are not your typical periodontal and dental implant practice. With over 30 years of experience and a team of registered nurses, dental hygienists, dental assistants and administrative coordinators, we specialize in complex interdisciplinary treatment with excellence you can trust.
We set ourselves apart through the following:
1. Registered Nurses in Office. We remain one of only a few periodontal practices in the state of Florida with the ability to utilize registered nurses in our office. With the safety and comfort of our patients in mind, our nurses review medical history, communicate with physicians, administer necessary medication, assist in surgeries and administer local anesthetic safely and comfortably. For anxious or medically compromised patients, many forms of sedation are available, including nitrous oxide, conscious sedation, and IV sedation.
2. State-of-the-Art Dental Implant Treatment. We were among the first group of dentists in the United States trained in computer guided implant surgery, with options for "teeth-in-an-hour" solutions. Leading-edge diagnostics utilizing digital radiography, intra-oral photography and CT imaging continue to further set us apart as a leader in our field.
3. Improved Predictability in Treatment Results. We utilize the latest surgical techniques and materials to optimize treatment results and accelerate healing time. To reduce the need for re-treatment, we offer microbiologic bacterial testing (MBT) to identify destructive bacteria in the mouth and prescribe specific antibiotics designed to treat periodontal infection at its source.
4. Commitment to Life-Long Learning. We are committed to continual training and education in periodontal and dental implant procedures and we offer ground breaking implant options that decrease the need for multiple appointments while keeping the same level of predictability. Our goal is to return the patient's mouth to a state of health and give them back the ability to control their oral health.
5. Patient-Centered Practice. All forms are available online for the convenience of our patients. Insurance claims are submitted electronically, usually the same day the patient is seen. In addition, financing is available.
Our practice stands committed to the idea that exceptional professionals can practice leading-edge comprehensive care, while at the same time creating a warm caring environment dedicated to improving the quality of people's lives.
New patients are welcome. Doctor referral not required. Call us at (941) 209-1847.